Medical Cost Sharing
Christian Healthcare Ministries
An affordable, faith-based solution to the problems of rising health care costs and expensive health insurance.
CHM is a nonprofit, voluntary cost-sharing ministry through which participants meet each other’s medical bills, based on Galatians 6:2 and Acts 2 and 4. In the last 30 years, CHM members have shared more than a billion dollars in medical bills. The ministry is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and is not a health insurance company. Instead, it is a collection of tens of thousands of like-minded members across the US and around the world who share each other’s burdens in health care costs. CHM is included in the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare), and meets each of the qualifications set forth for health cost sharing ministries in the U.S. health care legislation.
- Affordable and compassionate
- No application fee or annual fee
- No waiting period
- Generous maternity program
- No physical required
- Choose your own health care providers
- No one is dropped or denied participation due to medical conditions
- CHM members are exempted from penalty under the Affordable Care Act