Save on Doctors, Hospitals, Rx, Dental, Vision, Alternative care and more for as little as $20 per month!
Discount Medical plans can lower out-of-pocket costs through contracts with some of the largest networks in the nation or through advocacy negotiation of medical bills from virtually any provider.
- Save 10% to 40% at participating providers throughout the United States.
- As a member, your entire family can access the savings.
- There are no age or health restrictions or pre-existing condition limitations.
- Save 10-85% on prescription drugs.
- Combine with a high-deductable (catastrophic) insurance plan for an affordable healthcare solution.
This is not insurance nor is it intended to replace insurance. Discount card programs contain a 30 day cancellation period.
Discount Medical plans are not insurance coverage and do not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act. These plans provide discounts at certain healthcare providers for medical services, as well as pharmacy discounts ranging from 10% to 85% on most medications. Discount plans do not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. The plan member is obligated to pay for all healthcare services but will receive a discount from those healthcare providers who have contracted with the discount plan organization. Not available in all states.